Effective date, may 1 2018
ADDRESSED TO ALL DATA SUBJECTS
- About Jana Kyriakou
- Our Privacy Commitment
- What Data We Collect and Process
- How We Use Data
- Accessing Your Personal Information and Your Rights
- About Minors (Children)
- Data Security and Retention
1. About Jana Kyriakou
I am an independent business entity registered in Prague 6, Czech republic under the registration number: 02697556. You can contact me by e-mail email@example.com. The registered business areas are in the field of physical education, sport and yoga, consultations, lecturing, organisation of cultural and educational courses and events. I’m certified and aspire to offer services based on yoga, pilates and mindfulness to individuals, groups and organisations to enhance people’s well-being.
2. My Privacy Commitment
“Personal Data” is defined by GDPR as any information relating to an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Sensitive Personal Data” refers to personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation (referred to as “Special Categories of Data” in the EU General Data Protection Regulation).
3. What Data I Collect and Process
As part of the well-being classes, events and other engagements which are part of my normal activity, I will process information you share with me. This may include:
- Directly identifying data, like your full name, home address or personal email address that by itself, or in combination with other readily available data, could identify you, or another member of your household
- Demographic data such as age, gender, marital status, occupation
- Your behaviors and preferences to help me better understand behavior and life-style choices connected to well-being. “Behavior data” refers to when, why or how you take some action or behave in a certain way and “Preference data” refers to the specific choices you make
- Any content or material you choose to submit, upload or share with me, including without limitation, photos, videos and images
- Certain profile information stored in your social media platform account, should you agree to participate in communication or any project through a third party service such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Voluntarily provided or disclosed Sensitive Information. “Sensitive Personal Data” means personal identifying information that discloses or reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation
- Your voice / physical appearance in cases we will be audio/video taping your participation in a focus group discussion, in-person interview or something of a similar nature
4. How I Use Data
I use the data that I collect for the purpose of contacting you regarding the services I provide, sending you information based on our mutual cooperation regarding individual or group classes and events, sending you information about my new well-being events or articles, sending you my products and fulfilling our agreement on fitting my program to your individual needs.
I receive and store certain types of information automatically when you use my websites, applications and digital services:
- Web forms, such as when you type information into a registration form or type a search query into a search box.
- Technologies like cookies and web beacons may be used on some of our website pages. We use these technologies to manage our projects more efficiently, enhance your experience as a participant, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, for security purposes as well as for site administration purposes. Please be aware that you can adjust the settings in your computer’s browser to reject cookies, or delete individual or all cookies on your computer by following the browser help file directions.
- Web logging, which enables us to collect the standard information your browser sends to every web site you visit – such as your IP address, browser type and language, and the site you came from – as well as the pages you visit and the links you click while using our sites and digital services.
6. Accessing Your Personal Information and Your Rights
Participation in my classes and events is always voluntary and you may withdraw at any time. By contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org you may choose to exercise any of your privacy rights listed here:
- The right to obtain information about your personal data without undue delay, including the purpose of the processing, what kinds of personal data are being processed and who are the recipients of such data
- The right to request access to your personal data (including confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are or are not being processed)
- The right to request data rectification/correction, erasure or restriction of processing if you establish or believe that the collected data is inaccurate
- The right to request that certain data about you be erased
- The right to propose other restrictions on the processing of data about you, and
- The right of data portability (“take back”) for data you have provided
Furthermore, if you believe that I have not complied with the Privacy laws or the terms of this Policy, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (click for details here).
7. About Minors (Children)
I also provide my services to children (under age 18) They may participate only after I obtain the explicit consent of a parent or guardian. Once data collection about them has been authorized by a parent or guardian, all of the provisions of this notice apply to data about children of any age (up to the age of 18).
8. Data Security and Retention
I will retain your data for as long as needed for the purposes described in this Notice and in accordance with applicable law. When you are no longer an active client, I will keep your contact details for possible future cooperation.. All your personal data will be permanently de-identified when I no longer need to identify you for audit, legal, or related purposes.