I am a constant
body, mind and life student
with the hip-hop groove of Beyoncé!
I’m a woman, mother, wife, sister, friend, teacher, guide, coach…
…but first of all I’m a human being. In my life I experience joy, peace and love as much as pain, stress and fear – just like everyone else.
I’m grateful I had the chance to study, practice and teach many variations of mindful movement and meditation for over 20 years. These body and mind tools helped me not only to handle my life, work and parenting, but to genuinely enjoy it. And they make a difference in the life of my clients too.
Professionally I’ve helped hundreds of adults, teens and children to feel good in their bodies, be at peace in their minds and feel empowered to live their potential.
I also encourage people to laugh more often and to dance and swing their hips as if no one is watching!
Life can be full of JOY!
I’m passionate about supporting, guiding and empowering people to elevate their art of caring for themselves and their loved ones.
I am a certified teacher of these evidence-based methods
- Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Laughter Yoga
- Yoga and Somatics
- Yoga Psychology (therapeutical system combining the ancient knowledge of yoga and the modern psychology)
- Trauma informed yoga
- Pilates (on the mat and on Pilates apparatus)
- Breathe to Heal (healing breathwork system)
- Mindfulness (for adults, children and teens) – including specialized training for teaching mindfulness in education (Mindfulness in Schools Project, UK)
- Embody Love Movement® facilitator (body-image, self-respect and self-compassion coaching)
- Yoga for eating disorders (Eat,Breathe,Thrive)
I am a regular participant and lecturer
At national and international workshops, seminars and conferences with body & mind focus. My contributions have covered physical therapy, psychology, yoga, meditation, dance, therapeutic breath-work, and more.
I am a member of an expert team
Of the Czech National Institute of Mental Health; working on national projects to improve social-emotional learning in Czech schools.
Other recent projects
I am based in Prague
Czech Republic, where I live with my husband, teenage son and daughter who is a university student.
I cooporate with
Want to know more?
About what I can do for you or your business? Or to sign up for one of my classes or workshops?
Please contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you!